As time goes by our teeth become yellowish so it is necessary to whiten our teeth. The reason why our teeth becomes yellow is because of the food we eat like excessive consumption of tea, coffee, chocolates, and soda. Without proper oral hygiene, together with the habit of smoking and drinking, it is very likely that the end result is a yellow teeth. This also comes with a tooth decay and dental problems.
Through this article, we intend to tell you 12 Natural Ways to Whiten Teeth at home. Follow these teeth whitening tips:
- Make sure to clean your teeth with toothpaste properly. Brush your teeth to almost dry and dip your toothbrush in the baking soda or charcoal. Use the toothbrush with soda/charcoal to cleanse making sure to rub all the side at least five minutes.
- Another way of whitening teeth is by rubbing the bark of walnut tree on your teeth. It is also a good teeth cleaner.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Use your finger to rub it over your teeth.
- Strawberry it’s a natural teeth cleaner. Cut it into half and rub in the inner part over your teeth.
- Aside from strawberry, Orange can make your teeth healthy. Rub its peel to your teeth to whiten them.
- Combine hydrogen peroxide with baking soda to make a paste, use this toothpaste twice a day.
- Use hard wood ash containing caustic potash (potassium hydroxide) to rub on your teeth it has been known to whiten your teeth.
- Mixing baking soda with a pinch of salt and a few drops of white vinegar, makes a toothpaste. Use your finger or toothbrush to rub it to your teeth.
- Avoid excessively hot and cold drinks and foods, as much as possible.
- Coffee, tobacco, red wine, carbonated drinks tea and etc. are known to be teeth stainers. Stop or at least limit your intake.
- Drink water regularly, It helps ensures regular rinsing of the teeth.
- Floss and brush your teeth after every meal.